Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Sourdough Stuffing with Mushrooms, Apples, & Sage
- 1 loaf crusty sourdough bread, cut into 1/2-inch cubes (about 11 cups)
- 3 tablespoons unsalted butter
- 1 large onion, diced
- 4 ribs celery, chopped
- 3 cups fresh cremini mushrooms, sliced
- 4 Granny Smith apples, cored and chopped
- 3 cups vegetable broth
- 2 large eggs
- 1/3 cup chopped fresh sage leaves
- 3/4 teaspoon fine sea salt
- 1/2 teaspoon freshly ground pepper
Directions:View on Two Peas and Their Pod
Why don't we display directions?