Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Sour cream rhubarb squares
- 100g butter , room temperature
- 100g golden caster sugar
- 100g mixed nuts , such as walnuts, brazil nuts, almonds and hazelnuts, roughly chopped (you can buy these as a mixed pack)
- 1 tsp ground cinnamon
- 250g dark muscovado sugar
- 1 large egg
- 225g plain flour
- 1 tsp bicarbonate of soda
- 2 x 142ml cartons soured cream
- 300g rhubarb , cut into 1cm pieces
Directions:View on BBC Good Food
Why don't we display directions?