Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Sour Cream Enchiladas
- 2 skinless boneless chicken breasts, cut into 1-inch cubes
- 1 1/2 cups shredded Cheddar cheese
- 1 onion, chopped
- 12 (10 inch) flour tortillas
- 1 (10.75 ounce) can condensed cream of chicken soup
- 1 (3 ounce) can chopped green chiles, undrained
- 1 (8 ounce) container sour cream
- 1/2 cup shredded Cheddar cheese
Directions:View on All Recipes
Why don't we display directions?
|Serving Size 1/6 of a recipe|
|Amount Per Serving|
|Total Fat 36.2g|
|Saturated Fat 17.1g|
|Total Carbohydrate 80.2g|
|Dietary Fiber 4.8g|
|* The Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet, so your values may change depending on your calorie needs. The values here may not be 100% accurate because the recipes have not been professionally evaluated nor have they been evaluated by the U.S. FDA.|