Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Sour Cream, Cucumber and Dill Dip
- 1 (16 ounce) container sour cream
- 1 cucumber, peeled, grated and squeezed as dry as possible
- 1 cup fresh dill, chopped
- 1/4 cup lemon juice, or to taste
- 1 teaspoon salt, or to taste
Directions:View on All Recipes
Why don't we display directions?
|Serving Size 1/12 of a recipe|
|Amount Per Serving|
|Total Fat 8g|
|Saturated Fat 4.9g|
|Total Carbohydrate 2.8g|
|Dietary Fiber 0.2g|
|* The Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet, so your values may change depending on your calorie needs. The values here may not be 100% accurate because the recipes have not been professionally evaluated nor have they been evaluated by the U.S. FDA.|