Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Sour Cream Coffee Cake With Pears and Pecans
- 1 1/2 cups pecans (about 6 ounces)
- 1/3 cup (packed) golden brown sugar
- 2 tablespoons all purpose flour
- 1 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 2 tablespoons (1/4 stick) chilled unsalted butter, cut into 1/2-inch cubes
- 2 3/4 cups all purpose flour
- 2 teaspoons baking powder
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon baking soda
- 1 cup (2 sticks) unsalted butter, room temperature
- 1 cup sugar
- 3/4 cup (packed) golden brown sugar
- 3 large eggs
- 1 teaspoon grated lemon peel
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1/2 cup sour cream
- 1/2 cup whole milk
- 1 1/2 cups 1/2-inch cubes peeled pears
Directions:View on Bon Appetit
Why don't we display directions?