Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Sour Cream Coffee Cake
- 1 cup (2 sticks) unsalted butter room temperature, plus more for pan
- 3 cups all-purpose flour (spooned and leveled) plus more for pan
- 1 tablespoon baking powder
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 cup sour cream
- 1/2 teaspoon baking soda
- 1 cups sugar
- 3 large eggs room temperature
- 2 teaspoons vanilla extract
- Cinnamon-Walnut Topping (In a small bowl stir together cup chopped walnuts, cup sugar, and 2 teaspoons ground cinnamon.)
Directions:View on PBS Food
Why don't we display directions?