Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Sour Cream Banana Bread
- 4 very ripe bananas, divided
- 1 cup white sugar
- 3/4 cup butter, melted and cooled
- 2 large eggs
- 1/3 cup sour cream
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 2 cups all-purpose flour
- 1 1/2 teaspoons baking powder
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 cup chopped walnuts (optional)
- 2 teaspoons white sugar
- 1/2 teaspoon ground cinnamon
Directions:View on All Recipes
Why don't we display directions?
|Serving Size 1/12 of a recipe|
|Amount Per Serving|
|Total Fat 17.2g|
|Saturated Fat 8.8g|
|Total Carbohydrate 43.5g|
|Dietary Fiber 2g|
|* The Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet, so your values may change depending on your calorie needs. The values here may not be 100% accurate because the recipes have not been professionally evaluated nor have they been evaluated by the U.S. FDA.|