Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Sour CreamBanana Bread Recipe
- Butter, for coating the pan
- 2 cups all-purpose flour, plus extra for dusting the pan
- 2 teaspoons baking powder
- 1/2 teaspoon plus 1/8 teaspoon fine salt
- 1/2 teaspoon baking soda
- 1/2 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1 cup granulated sugar
- 2 large eggs, at room temperature
- 1/3 cup vegetable oil
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 4 very ripe medium bananas, mashed (about 1 1/4 cups)
- 1/2 cup sour cream
Directions:View on Chow
Why don't we display directions?