Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Sour Cherry Lattice Pie
- 1 double recipe Flaky Pie Pastry Dough
- 6 cups fresh sour cherries, stemmed and pitted (1.5 L)
- ½ cup granulated sugar (125 mL)
- ½ cup cornstarch (125 mL)
- 1 tsp freshly grated lemon zest (5 mL)
- ½ tsp almond extract (2 mL)
- ¼ tsp ground ginger (1 mL)
- 1/8 tsp ground cardamom (0.5 mL)
- 2 tbsp unsalted butter, softened (25 mL)
- 9-inch (23 cm) pie pan
Directions:View on Cookstr
Why don't we display directions?
|Amount Per Serving|
|Calories 176kcal (9%)|
|Total Fat 3g (5%)|
|Saturated Fat 2g (10%)|
|Cholesterol 8mg (3%)|
|Total Carbohydrate 37g|
|Dietary Fiber 3g|
|* The Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet, so your values may change depending on your calorie needs. The values here may not be 100% accurate because the recipes have not been professionally evaluated nor have they been evaluated by the U.S. FDA.|