Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Soup au Pistou
- 1 pound / 16 oz / 450 g dried flageolet beans, soaked for at least 4 hours, preferably overnight, then drained
- 1/4 cup / 60 ml olive oil
- 4 medium onions, chopped
- 2 medium leeks, trimmed and chopped
- 4 stalks celery, chopped
- 12 cups / 3 liters water
- 1 28-ounce can, whole tomatoes, well drained, chopped
- 4 medium yellow potatoes, chopped
- 1 bouillon cube, optional
- 1/4 pound / 4 oz. stellette (tiny star) pasta, or other small pasta
- 3 small zucchini, chopped
- 1/2 cup (a big handful) chard stems, finely chopped
- 2 teaspoons salt, or to taste
- 1 tablespoon crushed garlic
- scant 3/4 teaspoon fine grain sea salt
- 4 1/2 cups / 2 oz / 60 g basil leaves, torn into small pieces
- 1 tomato (from above), well chopped
- 1/4 cup / 60 ml extra-virgin olive oil
- 1 cup / 2 oz / 60 g grated aged Gruyere cheese
Directions:View on 101 Cookbooks
Why don't we display directions?