Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
- 2 tablespoons extra-virgin olive oil
- 10 slices bacon, diced large (2 cups)
- 1 large sweet onion, quartered and sliced (about 2 cups)
- 2 large leeks, cut in half, cleaned, and roughly chopped (about 2 cups)
- 1/4 teaspoon crushed red pepper flakes
- 6 medium carrots, peeled and sliced (about 2 cups)
- 1 large celery root, peeled, cut lengthwise into 6 pieces, and sliced thin (about 2 cups)
- 2 2/3 pounds mixed potatoes (red, yellow, wax), washed but not peeled and sliced thin (about 2 cups)
- 10 Jerusalem artichokes, peeled or scrubbed and sliced into thin rounds (about 2 cups)
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon fresh-ground black pepper
- 8 cups low-sodium chicken broth
- Herb packet: 3 dried bay leaves and 10 fresh thyme sprigs, tied together with string
- 1 bunch kale, washed, stemmed, and torn (about 6 cups)
- Hazelnut or pumpkin-seed oil for drizzling
- 2 tablespoons freshly grated Parmesan cheese
Directions:View on Epicurious
Why don't we display directions?