Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Souffléd Sweet Potatoes
- Vegetable cooking spray
- 2 extra-large eggs, separated
- 1½ cups (375 mL) mashed, peeled, cooked sweet potatoes
- ¾ cup (175 mL) plain low-fat yogurt
- 1 tbsp (15 mL) packed light brown sugar
- Pinch ground nutmeg
- Pinch ground cloves
- Finely grated zest and juice of 1 orange
- Salt and freshly ground white pepper to taste
Directions:View on Cookstr
Why don't we display directions?
|Amount Per Serving|
|Calories 179kcal (9%)|
|Total Fat 4g (6%)|
|Saturated Fat 1g (7%)|
|Cholesterol 121mg (40%)|
|Total Carbohydrate 29g|
|Dietary Fiber 2g|
|* The Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet, so your values may change depending on your calorie needs. The values here may not be 100% accurate because the recipes have not been professionally evaluated nor have they been evaluated by the U.S. FDA.|