Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Sort-of Scotch broth
- 1 tbsp vegetable oil , plus a bit extra
- 1kg lamb neck fillet, shoulder or other fatty stewing lamb, cut into generous chunks
- 1 onion , chopped
- 2 carrots , roughly chopped
- 1 leek , chopped
- 2 celery sticks, chopped
- 3 thyme sprigs
- 1 bay leaf
- 1 small white cabbage , roughly shredded
- 300g/11oz swede , diced the same size as the carrot
- 200g pot or pearl barley
- 2l vegetable stock
- large handful parsley , chopped
Directions:View on BBC Good Food
Why don't we display directions?