Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Sorta Salisbury Steak
- 3 tablespoons vegetable oil
- 1 cup all-purpose flour, divided
- 6 (4 ounce) cube steaks (pounded round meat)
- 1 large onion, sliced into strips
- 2 cups beef stock
- 2 tablespoons Worcestershire sauce
Directions:View on All Recipes
Why don't we display directions?
|Serving Size 1/6 of a recipe|
|Amount Per Serving|
|Total Fat 18.3g|
|Saturated Fat 5.5g|
|Total Carbohydrate 20.5g|
|Dietary Fiber 1.2g|
|* The Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet, so your values may change depending on your calorie needs. The values here may not be 100% accurate because the recipes have not been professionally evaluated nor have they been evaluated by the U.S. FDA.|