Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Sorrel Soup with Toasted Croutons
- 1/4 cup unsalted butter
- 1 large shallot, minced
- 4 cups homemade chicken stock (or use Swanson's Organic Chicken Broth)
- 12 oz. white potatoes, peeled and diced medium
- 12 oz. fresh sorrel, rinsed and trimmed
- 1/2 cup heavy cream, preferably organic
- Sea salt and freshly ground white pepper, to taste
- Buttered and toasted croutons for serving (made from a hearty Artisanal bread)
Directions:View on Bunky Cooks
Why don't we display directions?