Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Sorghum-Glazed Baby Carrots
- 1/2 cup (1 stick) unsalted butter
- 2 pounds baby carrots or small carrots (such as Thumbelina), trimmed, peeled, halved lengthwise
- 1 6" piece of ginger, peeled, cut crosswise into 1/2"-thick rounds
- 1/2 cup sorghum syrup or honey
- 1/2 cup fresh orange juice
- 6 tablespoons bourbon
- Kosher salt and freshly ground black pepper
Directions:View on Bon Appetit
Why don't we display directions?