Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Sophie's Shepherds Pie
- 4 large baking potatoes, peeled and cubed
- 1 tablespoon butter
- 1/4 cup milk
- 2 pounds ground lamb
- 1 tablespoon Worcestershire sauce
- 1 cube beef bouillon
- 12 button mushrooms, sliced
- 1 onion, finely chopped
- 1 (16 ounce) can baked beans
- 1 (12 ounce) can canned diced tomatoes
- 3 tablespoons brown gravy mix (optional)
- 1 (15 ounce) can carrots, drained (optional)
Directions:View on All Recipes
Why don't we display directions?
|Serving Size 1/4 of a recipe|
|Amount Per Serving|
|Total Fat 57.9g|
|Saturated Fat 25.6g|
|Total Carbohydrate 103.9g|
|Dietary Fiber 15.6g|
|* The Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet, so your values may change depending on your calorie needs. The values here may not be 100% accurate because the recipes have not been professionally evaluated nor have they been evaluated by the U.S. FDA.|