Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Sophie Conran One-Pot Chicken
- A glug of olive oil
- 8 fat, or 16 small chicken thighs
- a knob of butter
- 2 onions, peeled and sliced
- Half tsp ground turmeric
- 1 tsp each of ground cinnamon, cumin and coriander
- a walnut-sized piece of ginger, peeled and chopped
- 3 fat cloves of garlic, peeled and chopped
- 1 (400g) can of chickpeas, drained
- 700ml good chicken stock
- 200g sweet stem, Bellaverde broccoli, cut into bite-sized pieces.
- grated zest of 1 lemon
- Season with salt and pepper to taste
Directions:View on BBC Good Food
Why don't we display directions?