Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Sopa de lima (Mexican lime soup) recipe
- 1 medium yellow onion, quartered
- 10 cloves garlic
- 2 quarts of chicken broth
- 1/4 teaspoon ground allspice
- 1/4 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1/2 teaspoon oregano
- 1/4 teaspoon ground cumin
- Pinch of cayenne
- 1 cup chopped cilantro, divided
- 2 teaspoons lime zest
- 2 cups shredded cooked chicken
- Salt and black pepper to taste
- 1/4 cup lime juice
- 1/2 cup shredded Monterrey Jack cheese (4 ounces)
- Crushed tortilla chips
- 2 jalapeos, stems and seeds removed, diced
- 1 avocado, pitted and peeled, cubed
- 1 lime, cut into slices
Directions:View on Homesick Texan
Why don't we display directions?