Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Sopa de Lentejas (Andalucian Lentil Soup)
- 1 1/4 cups dry brown lentils, soaked overnight and drained
- 2 slices bacon, chopped
- 1 tablespoon extra-virgin olive oil
- 1 onion, chopped
- 1 green bell pepper, chopped
- 1 clove garlic, minced
- 2 roma (plum) tomatoes, chopped
- 2 links Spanish chorizo sausage, casing removed, chopped
- 1 bay leaf
- 2 cups water, or as needed
- 2 potatoes, peeled and cubed
Directions:View on All Recipes
Why don't we display directions?
|Serving Size 1/6 of a recipe|
|Amount Per Serving|
|Total Fat 9.8g|
|Saturated Fat 2.9g|
|Total Carbohydrate 36.5g|
|Dietary Fiber 10.4g|
|* The Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet, so your values may change depending on your calorie needs. The values here may not be 100% accurate because the recipes have not been professionally evaluated nor have they been evaluated by the U.S. FDA.|