Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Something Different Sweet Rolls
- 2 (.25 ounce) packages active dry yeast
- 2 1/2 cups warm water (110 degrees F/45 degrees C)
- 1 (18.25 ounce) package yellow cake mix
- 4 cups all-purpose flour
- 4 tablespoons margarine, melted
- 2 tablespoons white sugar
- 2 teaspoons ground cinnamon
- 4 tablespoons margarine
- 4 tablespoons light corn syrup
- 4 tablespoons brown sugar
Directions:View on All Recipes
Why don't we display directions?
|Serving Size 1/16 of a recipe|
|Amount Per Serving|
|Total Fat 9.4g|
|Saturated Fat 1.5g|
|Cholesterol < 1mg|
|Total Carbohydrate 58.5g|
|Dietary Fiber 1.5g|
|* The Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet, so your values may change depending on your calorie needs. The values here may not be 100% accurate because the recipes have not been professionally evaluated nor have they been evaluated by the U.S. FDA.|