Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Somerset stew with cheddar & parsley mash
- 1 tbsp oil
- 1 onion , finely chopped
- 1 garlic clove , finely chopped
- 1 large carrot , finely chopped
- 1 leek , chopped
- 1 tbsp tomato pure
- 400g can chopped tomatoes
- 200g can butter beans , drained
- 400g can flageolet beans , rinsed and drained
- 200ml dry cider
- 250ml vegetable stock
- few sprigs thyme , leaves only
- cheddar & parsley mash (see tip below)
- 2 sausages
- 1 tsp olive oil per portion
Directions:View on BBC Good Food
Why don't we display directions?