Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
- 8 bacon strips
- 1 green bell pepper, cut into 1/2 inch wide strips
- 1 onion, cut into strips
- 1 bunch fresh cilantro, chopped
- 3 pounds skinless, boneless chicken breast halves - cut into 1 inch strips
- 2 tablespoons garlic powder
- 2 tablespoons dry fajita seasoning
- 1 large ripe tomato, chopped
- 10 ounces shredded Monterey Jack cheese
Directions:View on All Recipes
Why don't we display directions?
|Serving Size 1/6 of a recipe|
|Amount Per Serving|
|Total Fat 26.9g|
|Saturated Fat 12.7g|
|Total Carbohydrate 8.8g|
|Dietary Fiber 1.6g|
|* The Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet, so your values may change depending on your calorie needs. The values here may not be 100% accurate because the recipes have not been professionally evaluated nor have they been evaluated by the U.S. FDA.|