Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Sole in Saor Recipe
- 1 cup all-purpose flour
- 2 pounds skinless Dover sole fillets
- 1/2 cup plus 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 2 medium yellow onions, peeled, halved lengthwise, and thinly sliced
- 1 anchovy, rinsed and finely chopped
- 1/2 cup dry red wine
- 1/2 cup red wine vinegar
- 1/4 cup golden raisins
- 2 tablespoons freshly squeezed orange juice
- 4 teaspoons finely grated orange zest
- 1 bay leaf
- 1/4 cup coarsely chopped Italian parsley
- 1/3 cup pine nuts, toasted
Directions:View on Chow
Why don't we display directions?