Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Sole goujons with Thai sauce
- 500g skinned megrim sole or other sustainable white fish fillets
- sunflower oil , for deep frying
- 140g plain flour , plus extra seasoned flour to dust the fish
- 1 tsp fast-action dried yeast
- 150ml lager
- 150ml sparkling water
- 50g green beans , trimmed
- 8 tbsp Thai fish sauce
- 3-4 tbsp soft brown sugar or palm sugar
- 2 garlic cloves , finely grated
- 3 bird's-eye chillies or 3 red chillies , finely chopped
- 1 ball of stem ginger in syrup , finely diced
- juice 2 limes
- lime wedges, to serve
Directions:View on BBC Good Food
Why don't we display directions?