Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Sole with Tomatoes and Olives
- Parchment paper
- 4 sole fillets (6 ounces each)
- 1 tablespoon plus 4 teaspoons olive oil, divided
- 3 cloves garlic, 2 thinly sliced, 1 halved
- 1/8 teaspoon red pepper flakes
- 1 cup grape tomatoes, halved
- 2 tablespoons capers, drained
- 8 large, pitted kalamata olives, quartered
- 1/2 teaspoon kosher salt
- 1/4 teaspoon freshly ground black pepper
- 8 teaspoons dry white wine
- 4 teaspoons unsalted butter
- 8 fresh thyme sprigs
- 4 slices (1/2-inch thick) ciabatta bread
Directions:View on Epicurious
Why don't we display directions?