Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Sole Meunire (Filetto di Sogliola al Limone) from Lidia's Favorite Recipes
- 5 tablespoons extra-virgin olive oil, plus more for finishing the sauce if you like
- 6 tablespoons unsalted butter
- 6 fillets gray or lemon sole, approximately 2 12 pounds
- All-purpose flour for dredging
- 5 cloves garlic, crushed and peeled
- 12 thin lemon slices (about 2 lemons)
- 3 tablespoons drained tiny capers
- 14 cup freshly squeezed lemon juice
- 14 cup dry white wine
- 12 cup vegetable stock or water
- 2 tablespoons chopped fresh parsley
- Salt and freshly ground black pepper
Directions:View on Bunky Cooks
Why don't we display directions?