Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Sole With Almonds, Roasted Potatoes, and Asparagus
- 6 tablespoons olive oil
- 16 (1 1/2 pounds) small new potatoes, scrubbed
- 1 pound kosher salt and black pepper
- 1/4 cup asparagus, trimmed and cut into 3-inch pieces
- 3/4 cup sliced almonds
- 2 pounds all-purpose flour
- 3/4 cup sole or flounder fillets
- 2 tablespoons dry white wine
- 3 tablespoons chopped fresh flat-leaf parsley
Directions:View on Real Simple
Why don't we display directions?