Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
- 1 lemon half (cut lengthwise)
- 2 lemon sole or grey sole fillets (6 to 7 ounces each)
- Salt and freshly ground black pepper, to taste
- Flour for dredging
- 3 tablespoons unsalted butter
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 2 tablespoons chopped fresh parsley
Directions:View on Cookstr
Why don't we display directions?
|Amount Per Serving|
|Calories 394kcal (20%)|
|Total Fat 26g (40%)|
|Saturated Fat 12g (62%)|
|Cholesterol 127mg (42%)|
|Total Carbohydrate 9g|
|Dietary Fiber 3g|
|* The Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet, so your values may change depending on your calorie needs. The values here may not be 100% accurate because the recipes have not been professionally evaluated nor have they been evaluated by the U.S. FDA.|