Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Softshell Crabs Amandine
- 6 tablespoons (¾ stick) unsalted butter
- ¼ cup sliced blanched almonds
- 2 or 3 small softshell crabs, cleaned
- Unbleached all-purpose flour, for dredging the crabs
- Juice of ½ lemon
- 2 tablespoons finely chopped fresh Italian (flat-leaf) parsley
- Lemon wedges, for garnish
Directions:View on Cookstr
Why don't we display directions?
|Amount Per Serving|
|Calories 863kcal (43%)|
|Total Fat 81g (125%)|
|Saturated Fat 45g (224%)|
|Cholesterol 232mg (77%)|
|Total Carbohydrate 19g|
|Dietary Fiber 4g|
|* The Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet, so your values may change depending on your calorie needs. The values here may not be 100% accurate because the recipes have not been professionally evaluated nor have they been evaluated by the U.S. FDA.|