Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Soft Spring Rolls with Shrimp and Fresh Mint
- 8 ounces very thin dried rice noodles
- 12 round rice paper sheets, about 8 inches in diameter
- 10 leaves of bibb, Boston, or other tender lettuce, cut crosswise into 1-inch strips (about 2 cups loosely packed)
- ½ cup fresh mint leaves
- ½ cup fresh cilantro leaves
- 5 green onions, cut in 3-inch lengths and chopped lengthwise into thin strips
- 12 medium shrimp, cooked, peeled, and halved lengthwise
Directions:View on Cookstr
Why don't we display directions?
|Amount Per Serving|
|Calories 160kcal (8%)|
|Total Fat 0g (1%)|
|Saturated Fat 0g (1%)|
|Cholesterol 11mg (4%)|
|Total Carbohydrate 34g|
|Dietary Fiber 1g|
|* The Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet, so your values may change depending on your calorie needs. The values here may not be 100% accurate because the recipes have not been professionally evaluated nor have they been evaluated by the U.S. FDA.|