Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Soft Polenta with Sweet Tomato Sauce
- 7 1/2 cups cold water
- 1 tablespoon salt
- 1 1/2 cups coarse cornmeal
- 1 cup fine cornmeal
- 3 tablespoons butter
- 1/4 cup heavy cream
- 1/2 cup olive oil
- 3 pounds tomatoes, halved, seeded and cut into 1/2 inch pieces
- 1 large onion, sliced
- 2 celery stalks, sliced into 1 inch pieces
- 2 medium carrots, peeled and sliced into thin pieces
- 1/2 cup fresh parsley, roughly chopped
- 1/2 cup fresh basil leaves, roughly chopped
- 1 tablespoon butter
- 3/4 cup freshly grated parmesan cheese, plus more for garnish
- Basil sprigs for garnish
Directions:View on Framed Cooks
Why don't we display directions?