Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Soft Homemade Pretzels
- 2 (.25 ounce) packages active dry yeast
- 1 cup warm water (110 degrees F (43 degrees C))
- 3 1/2 cups all-purpose flour
- 2 tablespoons white sugar
- 1 tablespoon shortening, melted
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 egg yolk
- 1 tablespoon water
- coarse salt, or to taste
Directions:View on All Recipes
Why don't we display directions?
|Serving Size 1/12 of a recipe|
|Amount Per Serving|
|Total Fat 1.8g|
|Saturated Fat 0.5g|
|Total Carbohydrate 30.4g|
|Dietary Fiber 1.2g|
|* The Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet, so your values may change depending on your calorie needs. The values here may not be 100% accurate because the recipes have not been professionally evaluated nor have they been evaluated by the U.S. FDA.|