Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Soft-Cooked Eggs with Onion Soubise, Caviar, and Potato Chips
- 12 ounces onions (about 2 medium), halved, cut into 1/4-inch-thick slices
- 1/2 cup water
- 1/4 cup (1/2 stick) unsalted butter, cut into 1/2-inch cubes, room temperature
- 1 teaspoon coarse kosher salt
- 8 large eggs, room temperature
- 3 cups water
- 1/8 teaspoon liquid smoke*
- 4 3x3/4-inch fingerling potatoes (about 4 ounces), scrubbed
- Grapeseed oil (for frying)
- Coarse kosher salt
- 1/2 cup mixed herb leaves (such as 1/4 cup chervil or tarragon, 2 tablespoons parsley, and 2 tablespoons 1-inch pieces fresh chives)
- 2 ounces American hackleback caviar or paddlefish caviar
- Smoked salt or Maldon sea salt
- 4 teaspoons purple sweet potato vinegar (see Ingredient Tip) or Sherry wine vinegar
Directions:View on Bon Appetit
Why don't we display directions?