Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
- 2 medium Spanish onions, cut into large chunks
- 3 to 4 Italian frying peppers or cubanelle peppers
- 16 to 20 cloves garlic, peeled
- 1 large bunch cilantro, washed
- 7 to 10 ajices dulces (see Note)
- 4 leaves of culantro (see Note), or another handful of cilantro
- 3 to 4 ripe plum tomatoes, cored and cut into chunks
- 1 large red bell pepper, cored, seeded, and cut into large chunks
Directions:View on Cookstr
Why don't we display directions?
|Amount Per Serving|
|Calories 13kcal (1%)|
|Total Fat 0g (0%)|
|Saturated Fat 0g (0%)|
|Cholesterol 0mg (0%)|
|Total Carbohydrate 3g|
|Dietary Fiber 1g|
|* The Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet, so your values may change depending on your calorie needs. The values here may not be 100% accurate because the recipes have not been professionally evaluated nor have they been evaluated by the U.S. FDA.|