Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Soda Pop Cake
- 1 (18.25 ounce) package white cake mix
- 1 1/2 cups boiling water
- 1 (6 ounce) package strawberry flavored Jell-O®
- 16 fluid ounces strawberry flavored carbonated beverage
- 1 (5 ounce) package instant vanilla pudding mix
- 1 1/2 cups milk
- 1 (8 ounce) container frozen whipped topping, thawed
Directions:View on All Recipes
Why don't we display directions?
|Serving Size 1/24 of a recipe|
|Amount Per Serving|
|Total Fat 5g|
|Saturated Fat 2.6g|
|Total Carbohydrate 33.5g|
|Dietary Fiber 0.2g|
|* The Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet, so your values may change depending on your calorie needs. The values here may not be 100% accurate because the recipes have not been professionally evaluated nor have they been evaluated by the U.S. FDA.|