Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Soda Bread with Dark Chocolate and Candied Orange Peel
- 3 cups unbleached all purpose flour
- 1/2 cup plus 2 tablespoons sugar
- 2 teaspoons salt
- 2 teaspoons baking powder
- 1/2 teaspoon baking soda
- 6 tablespoons (3/4 stick) chilled unsalted butter, cut into 1/2-inch cubes
- 6 ounces bittersweet (not unsweetened) or semisweet chocolate, cut into 1/3-inch pieces
- 6 ounces candied orange peel, diced
- 1 1/4 cups buttermilk
- 1 large egg
Directions:View on Bon Appetit
Why don't we display directions?