Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Sockeye Salmon Tartare Recipe
- 2 pounds fresh sockeye salmon, skin and
- Kosher salt
- Freshly ground black pepper
- 2 tablespoons fish sauce
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1 medium garlic clove, minced
- Finely grated zest of 1 medium lemon
- 2 tablespoons seeded, skinned, and finely diced tomato
- 1 tablespoon finely chopped fresh chervil
- 1 tablespoon finely chopped fresh chives
- 1 tablespoon finely chopped fresh cilantro
- 1 tablespoon finely chopped fresh tarragon leaves
- 1 tablespoon finely chopped shallot
- 1/2 teaspoon freshly squeezed lemon juice, plus more as needed
- Microgreens, for garnish
- or toasted baguette slices, for serving
Directions:View on Chow
Why don't we display directions?