Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Soba Noodles with Roasted Brussels Sprouts and Walnut-Miso SauceSoba Noodles with Roasted Brussels Sprouts and Walnut Miso SauceWalnut Miso Sauce
- 1 pound Brussels sprouts, trimmed and sliced into three pieces
- 8 ounces soba noodles (I use Eden Organics 100 percent buckwheat because they are gluten-free)
- cup Walnut Miso Paste (recipe follows)
- 1/4 cup finely diced rainbow chard stems (optional)
- 1/2 cup walnuts, toasted
- 1/4 cup extra virgin olive oil
- 1 medium clove garlic
- 2 tablespoons mellow white miso paste
- 2 tablespoons white wine vinegar
- 1 teaspoon honey
- teaspoon salt
- 1/4 cup warm water
Directions:View on Big Girls Small Kitchen
Why don't we display directions?