Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Soba Noodles with Edamame, Carrots and Spinach
- Salt and freshly ground pepper
- 3 to 4 ounces soba noodles
- 1 carrot, peeled and chopped
- 2 cups edamame (frozen are fine)
- 2 to 3 tablespoons soy sauce
- Juice of one lime
- 2 tablespoons white or light miso
- 1 tablespoon mirin or 1 teaspoon sugar, or to taste
- 1 10-ounce package fresh baby spinach
- 1/4 cup chopped scallion
- 1 tablespoon freshly grated ginger.
Directions:View on Framed Cooks
Why don't we display directions?