Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Soba Noodle Vegetable Salad
- 4 ounces soba noodles or whole-wheat spaghetti
- 1 large shallot, very thinly sliced
- 1 large carrot, shredded (about 1 cup)
- 1 medium red bell pepper, seeded and cut into thin strips
- 1/3 cup shredded fresh basil
- 1/3 cup shredded fresh mint
- 1 tablespoon chopped fresh cilantro
- ¼ cup rice vinegar
- 1 teaspoon sugar
- 1 tablespoon walnut or canola oil
- ½ teaspoon toasted sesame oil
- 1 clove garlic, finely minced (about 1 teaspoon)
- ½ teaspoon red pepper flakes
- ½ teaspoon finely grated lime zest
- 1 teaspoon fresh lime juice
- ½ teaspoon Asian fish sauce or 1 teaspoon low-sodium soy sauce
- Salt to taste
- 12 large Bibb lettuce leaves
Directions:View on Cookstr
Why don't we display directions?