Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Soba Noodle Salad with Salmon and Asparagus
- 2 tablespoons extra-virgin olive oil
- 2 tablespoons soy sauce
- 2 tablespoons unseasoned rice vinegar
- 1 tablespoon honey
- 1 teaspoon finely grated peeled fresh ginger
- Fine sea salt
- 5 1/2 ounces soba (Japanese-style noodles)
- 1 tablespoon vegetable oil
- 12 ounces wild salmon fillet, skinned
- 9 ounces thick asparagus spears, trimmed, cut on diagonal into 1-inch pieces
- 3 1/2 ounces baby spinach leaves (5 to 6 cups)
- 1 avocado, peeled, pitted, coarsely chopped
- 1 teaspoon sesame seeds
Directions:View on Bon Appetit
Why don't we display directions?