Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Soba Noodle Salad with Cucumber and Mango
- 3/4 cup rice vinegar
- 1/4 cup sugar
- 3/4 teaspoon salt
- 3 large garlic cloves, chopped
- 1 red jalapeño or serrano chile, seeded, chopped
- 3 tablespoons fresh lime juice
- 1 tablespoon oriental sesame oil
- 1 1/2 teaspoons grated lime peel
- 12 ounces green soba or chuka soba (Japanese-style) noodles
- 1 large English hothouse cucumber, halved lengthwise, thinly sliced crosswise
- 1 large ripe mango, peeled, halved, pitted, thinly sliced crosswise
- 1 cup chopped fresh basil
- 1 cup chopped fresh mint
- 1 cup chopped toasted salted peanuts
- Lime wedges
Directions:View on Bon Appetit
Why don't we display directions?