Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Soba Noodle Broth with Chicken
- 3 cups buckwheat soba noodles
- 2 medium chicken breasts (9oz.)
- Dash of oil, for cooking
- 2½ cups chicken stock
- 12 shiitake mushrooms, quartered or halved depending on size
- 2 scallions, sliced at an angle
- 1 handful sugar snap peas, halved or 2 handfuls baby spinach leaves
- 1 teaspoon hoisin sauce
- 4 tablespoons mirin or sherry
- 4 tablespoons Japanese dark soy sauce
- Few cilantro sprigs
Directions:View on Cookstr
Why don't we display directions?