Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
So Goode: jalapeno-cheese bread
- 1 packet of yeast (2 1/4 teaspoons)
- 1/4 cup of warm water
- 4 tablespoons of melted butter
- 1 egg
- 2 1/2 cups of bread flour (I used King Arthur) plus more if needed
- 1 cup of semolina flour
- 5 jalapenos, stemmed and seeded, diced (should be about a cup)
- 2 cups of Longhorn (or any other cheddar such as Colby) cheese, grated.
- 1 cup of buttermilk
- 1 teaspoon of sugar
- 1 teaspoon of salt (can add more to taste)
Directions:View on Homesick Texan
Why don't we display directions?