Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Sneads Ferry Clams with Late Summer Squash, Pistou, and Marinated Grape Tomatoes
- 1 1/2 cups olive oil, divided, plus 2 tablespoons
- 4 garlic cloves, peeled, smashed, divided
- 1 cup packed fresh basil leaves
- 2 teaspoons fine sea salt
- 1 1/2 cups grape tomatoes (about 8 ounces), halved lengthwise
- 1 large shallot, chopped (about 1/4 cup)
- 32 littleneck clams, scrubbed
- 2 cups dry white wine
- 1 pound mixed summer squash (such as pattypan, crookneck, and zucchini), cut into 1/3-inch cubes
- 2 tablespoons (1/4 stick) butter, cut into 1/2-inch cubes
- 1 1/2 tablespoons fresh lemon juice
- Toasted baguette slices
Directions:View on Bon Appetit
Why don't we display directions?