Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Snappy Snow Peas
- 4 green onions
- 3 tablespoons vegetable oil
- 2 cups fresh snow peas, ends and strings removed
- 1 (1-inch) piece fresh ginger, peeled and very finely minced
- ¼ to ½ green bell pepper, cut lengthwise in slivers
- ¼ to ½ red bell pepper, cut lengthwise in slivers
- ¼ to ½ yellow bell pepper, cut lengthwise in slivers
- 2 teaspoons light soy sauce
- 1 teaspoon ground pure New Mexico hot red chile, or to taste
Directions:View on Cookstr
Why don't we display directions?
|Amount Per Serving|
|Calories 122kcal (6%)|
|Total Fat 11g (16%)|
|Saturated Fat 1g (4%)|
|Cholesterol 0mg (0%)|
|Total Carbohydrate 6g|
|Dietary Fiber 2g|
|* The Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet, so your values may change depending on your calorie needs. The values here may not be 100% accurate because the recipes have not been professionally evaluated nor have they been evaluated by the U.S. FDA.|