Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Snapper Filets in Tomato Sauce
- 1½ to 2 pounds snapper fillets
- Salt and freshly ground pepper to taste
- 1 tablespoon vegetable oil
- ½ cup chopped yellow onion
- 1 garlic clove, minced
- 1 can (8 ounces) tomato sauce
- ¼ teaspoon dried oregano
- ¼ teaspoon dried basil
- 1 cup grated mozzarella cheese
Directions:View on Cookstr
Why don't we display directions?
|Amount Per Serving|
|Calories 200kcal (10%)|
|Total Fat 8g (12%)|
|Saturated Fat 3g (15%)|
|Cholesterol 57mg (19%)|
|Total Carbohydrate 3g|
|Dietary Fiber 1g|
|* The Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet, so your values may change depending on your calorie needs. The values here may not be 100% accurate because the recipes have not been professionally evaluated nor have they been evaluated by the U.S. FDA.|