Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Snapper Ceviche with Chiles and Herbs Recipe
- 8 ounces
- fillet (or substitute
- ), large dice
- 8 tablespoons freshly squeezed lime juice (from 3 medium limes)
- 1/4 cup freshly squeezed orange juice
- 2 medium tomatoes, cored, seeds removed, and small dice
- 1/4 medium red onion, small dice
- 2 to 3 medium serrano chiles, seeds removed, small dice
- 1/4 cup finely chopped cilantro
- 1/4 cup loosely packed mint leaves
Directions:View on Chow
Why don't we display directions?