Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Snap Pea Salad with Burrata
- 8 ounces sugar snap peas, trimmed, strings removed
- 4 cups arugula, thick stems trimmed
- 1/4 cup fresh basil leaves plus more for serving
- 1/4 cup fresh mint leaves plus more for serving
- 3 tablespoons extra-virgin olive oil
- 2 tablespoons (or more) fresh lemon juice
- Flaky sea salt (such as Maldon)
- 1 pound burrata or fresh buffalo mozzarella
Directions:View on Bon Appetit
Why don't we display directions?